Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kinley's world during the past few weeks

Mommy was taking photos to put in my announcement and I grabbed her pinky and asked her to give me a minute.
After my bath, my hair gets super curly, but dries straight. Daddy is hoping for curly - wink, wink.
My grandpa Jan sent Lexi and me matching outfits. We tried to cooperate for the picture, but neither one of us were feeling it. This is the best one we gave up.
I met GREAT Aunt Jarma last week in Nebraska. We visited all week.
We stayed with Aunt Savana and here she is holding me.
I fell asleep during the NE-VA Tech game.
I woke up just in time to see NE lose. Booo!
Lexi and I sitting on my Daddy's lap.
Check out my shoes my great grandma Teresa bought me.
Practicing my runway moves.

I have one thing to say, sashay, shante!

Really mom? Look at us.

I'm so tired!

These clothes are too big; they make me look chubby!

I'm just starting to like my aquarium bouncer.

I really like tummy time.

I also met my cousin Chase.

Aaah, my aunt Gloria always makes me feel warm and cozy.

I met my great-grandma Eleanor.

After a long day of meeting new relatives, here I am on my cousin Colten's changing table. You can't see it, but I just blew out my diaper and the back of me was diiiirty!

How much do I love my great-grandma Teresa?

Here I am sporting my Daddy's alma mater. At least they won. Although it was against ARMY!

I have a new piggy that keeps me entertained in my car seat.

I really like to stick my tongue out eventhough mommy and daddy don't like it.

My hair does all kinds of stuff. Here's my Alfalfa hairdo.

It snowed this week so I had to wear my jacket for the first time.

Thank God I don't have my mommy's toes. It's not like my daddy's toes are beautiful either.
In a few years, I will be begging mommy to paint my little toe nails.

Lately, I have been sleeping with my hands on my face. Sometimes the light is just too bright.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby K is so beautiful, she must take after her auntie. *smile! It's funny that she feels the same way about NU, two thumbs down. You can tell by her pictures that she does not like that team. Poor thing, your parents know that Crimson and Cream is the only true color. Davina, I'm sure you and James are doing great and Baby K will grow up to be a fine young lady.
Melissa P